Welcome to the “Events” pages detailing the varied entertainment which we have for you at the 2016 Cawood Craft Festival. We have nearly confirmed our events programme – follow the links below to see what we have in store for you over the three days. But before you do that, let me tempt you with some of the highlights
- music and songs from WYSIWYG, Harry Collins, York RI Golden Rail Band, Double stop, Marcus Thompson and the Travelling Hobos
- the Re-enactment Group, Frei Companie will be setting up camp and will have a varied entertainments programme
- gypsy and arabian dancing from Egyptia
- on Saturday at the School we have a classic car show by the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club EYTCC (over 25 cars expected) and over the weekend we also hope to bring you classic cars at the vicarage including, Jaguars, MGs and Triumphs
- fairground organ
- boat rides along the river
- there will be a mini-ring of bells in All Saints’ churchyard. All visitors are encouraged to have a go at ringing this miniature version of church bells, and a group of bellringing experts will be on hand throughout Sunday and Monday to give tuition. They will also do some demonstration ringing at various times over the two days
There is a different programme of events on each of the three days of the Festival:
Please look at the EVENTS BOARDS at the paypoints / stewards posts to find more detailed information. (We reserve the right to change any events advertised due to circumstances beyond our control).
I do really hope that you come along and enjoy all the events and displays that we have for you.